Apple Certified iOS Technician (ACiT) Certification (2019) – apl-acit-019-pl
Course #: apl-acit-019-pl
Price: 1680 EUR
Apple Certified iOS Technician (ACiT) 2019 is a four-day course that prepares participants to become certified in troubleshooting iPhone or iPad, and repairing iPhone models at an Apple-authorized service facility. Through interactive discussions and hands-on exercises, participants learn setup, navigation, features, and associated services of iOS devices. Participants also learn how to maintain, troubleshoot, and repair iOS devices. Participants’ knowledge and skills are tested and reinforced by working through real-world scenarios in hands-on labs. Training for ACiT 2019 is available to technicians who work at’or want to work at’Apple Authorized Service Providers.
ObjectivesWhat you'll learn:
- Identify and explore the controls on various iOS devices and practice using them.
- Identify the iOS devices that have Apple-specific components, such as the Secure Element, the motion coprocessor, and the Taptic Engine.
- Describe the steps in the process for device setup and activation, including any issues that might arise.
- List common resolutions for battery-related issues.
- Back up and sync iOS devices.
- Discuss how to use engaging questions to better troubleshoot a customer issue, including appropriate open-ended and closed questions'and overall logical question progression.
- Describe how to use the tools and resources that help evaluate a device and issue.
- Discuss specific questions that help to identify the problem category of a customer's issue, such as educational, environmental, software, or hardware.
- Use Apple documentation, approved tools, and appropriate service strategies to safely repair all models of iPhone 5, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus and iPhone X.
AudienceThis course is intended for anyone who wants to become certified in troubleshooting and repairing iOS devices.
PrerequisitesYou must have successfully completed the Apple Service Fundamentals exam (SVC-18A).
TopicsIntroduction to Mobile Hardware
Participants explore how to differentiate between iOS devices'based on hardware features'including how to identify general requirements and feature limitations.
iOS Activation and Setup
Participants learn to identify and troubleshoot the steps of the activation process, including setup, carrier unlocking, and SIM card alerts.
Participants learn how to explain iOS settings that affect customers' information, cellular usage, and battery life.
iOS Backup and Syncing
Participants learn how to use iTunes and iCloud to back up and sync an iOS device and when it is appropriate to use either method.
Participants learn about the privacy settings and processes that enable iOS to secure data on iPhone and iPad.
VMI for iOS Devices
Participants will learn where to locate and how to use the Visual/Mechanical Inspection (VMI) guide for a given iOS device as well as how to identify whether the device is eligible for in-warranty or out-of-warranty coverage, and how to determine when a device is ineligible for service.
Participants will use systematic troubleshooting to correctly evaluate and isolate an iOS issue, and then determine its resolution, categorize issues, and identify the troubleshooting techniques that should be used in a series of specific scenarios.
Repairing iPhone models
Participants learn the proper ways to repair various iPhone models and identify the supplies needed to reduce risks of harm or damaging a customer's device.
iPhone Display Calibration
Participants will learn how to perform a calibration using the correct methods of replacing a display.
Participants learn about setup and troubleshooting for AirPort base stations.
For all models of iPhone 5, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus and iPhone X, participants will learn how to identify potential safety issues, important service issues before opening a device, the necessary tools, and the serviceable parts.