Create Advanced Reports with Multidimensional Data using IBM Cognos Analytics – Reporting – eLearning – k01008gwpl
Course #: K01008GWPL
Duration: 7.2 Hours
This course guides authors in building on their expertise with IBM Cognos Analytics by applying advanced dimensional techniques to reports. Participants will learn how to author reports that navigate and manipulate dimensional data structures using the specific dimensional functions and features available in IBM Cognos Analytics.
Note: Guided eLearning is a self-paced offering which includes web-based content for self-study and videos (including audio) that demonstrate activities.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Please refer to course overview
• Knowledge of report authoring in IBM Cognos Analytics - Reporting
• Knowledge of dimensional data
• Knowledge of basic filtering of dimensional data
• Knowledge of basic calculations using dimensional data
• Functions for navigating dimensional hierarchies
• Relative functions
• Advanced drilling techniques and members sets
• Set up drill-through reports