IBM Cloud Tools and Technology for Operations Management – c130087gwpl
Course #: c130087gwpl
Duration: 0.8 Hours
This course introduces the IBM Cloud Service Management and Operations tools and technology used for service management. The key concepts focus on the tenets of IBM Service Management architecture, microservices, performance metrics, monitoring services using IBM Cloud Paks, Sysdig, Prometheus, and Grafana.
- Identify the five principles of IBM Cloud Service Management and Operations
- Recall the advantages of a microservice application architecture
- Recall how microservice networks are monitored using key metrics
- Explain how event-management systems integrate alerts in a meshed architecture
- Summarize microservice performance monitoring tools for IBM Cloud
This course is intended for learners who are pursuing associate-level site reliability engineer certification on IBM Cloud.
- IBM Cloud Tools and Technology for Operations Management
- IBM Cloud Performance Metrics Infrastructure, Middleware, and Applications