IBM Cognos TM1 Explore Data (V10.2) – p8256pl
Duration: 2.4 Hours
IBM Cognos TM1: Explore Data (V10.2) – eLearning is a three-hour web based training course designed to show users how to explore data using TM1. You will learn how to connect to and access IBM Cognos TM1 data, build views, browse data, and navigate through the user interface.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Please refer to Course Overview for description information.
This basic course is for explorers.
You should have:
- Experience using the Windows operating system and a Web browser
- Knowledge of your business requirements
Getting Started Using TM1
- Understand how TM1 enables financial performance management
- Identify the TM1 user community
- Describe the components and objects of TM1
Explore and Customize Multidimensional Data
- Examine the structure of a cube
- Examine Cube Viewer
- Explore Subset Editor
Work with IBM Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel
- Connect to TM1 from within Microsoft Excel
- Explore and analyze a TM1 cube
- Build complex reports showing multiple cubes and views
Explore Data with TM1 Web
- Explore TM1 Web
- Work with TM1 websheets
- Use TM1 Web Cube Browser