IBM Control Center V6.1 for Sterling File Gateway Administrators – 6b15gwpl
Duration: 3.2 Hours
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
This 3-hour course provides an overview of tasks performed by the Sterling File Gateway Administrator in IBM Control Center V6.1.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Recap key tasks of Sterling B2B Integrator Administrator in IBM Control Center.
- Monitor Sterling File Gateway activities in IBM Control Center.
- Generate standard Sterling File Gateway reports.
- Create custom reports by using IBM Cognos Report Studio.
- Troubleshoot common issues.
This course is designed to train IBM Sterling File Gateway administrators using IBM Control Center.
Before taking this course, students should have completed the following courses:
- 6B11G – IBM Control Center Overview (6B11G)
- 6B12G – IBM Control Center V6.1 for Control Center Administrators (6B12G)
- 6B13G – IBM Control Center V6.1 for Sterling B2B Integrator Administrators (6B13G)
The following topics will be covered during this course:
- Course Overview
- Module 1 : Monitor Sterling File Gateway tasks in IBM Control Center V6.1
- Course Wrap Up