IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience 9.0.2 Advanced Reports and Dashboards – 9f35gpl
Course #: 9F35GPL
Duration: 1 Days
This course focuses on the tools within IBM Tealeaf cxView that enable you to proactively manage your online channel and understand why customers complete or abandon online processes. By providing real-time awareness to key business performance indicators, automatic visibility when metrics are trending above or below historical averages, and the ability to drill down from these metrics to understand the cause of business process abandonment, IBM Tealeaf cxView exposes the cost of customer experience obstacles to your business.
- Create Business Process Scorecards, Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Scorecards, Top Movers charts, and Dashboards
- Re-evaluate and modify existing Scorecards and Dashboards over time
- Use best practices for creating and publishing Scorecards and Dashboards
- Use community-based Report Templates
This intermediate course is specifically designed for business analysts who will use IBM Tealeaf cxView to build Scorecards, Dashboards and Top Mover charts. All IBM Tealeaf administrators and event modelers who will be supporting these efforts should also attend.
You should have taken:
- IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience 9.0.2 Fundamentals (9F32G)
- IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience 9.0.2 Events and Reports (9F33G)