Short-term Planning with Maximo Scheduler – max4341gspl
Course #: max4341gspl
Duration: 7.2 Hours
In this course, you will learn how to perform short term planning using core Maximo Graphical Scheduler applications. You’ll learn how to prepare your data for scheduling activities using Scheduler Data Manager and how to manage and modify your resource availability using Graphical Resource View. You will also learn how to use the Graphical Work Week application to schedule and assign work while you manage resources over a short period of time. This course includes hands-on labs walking you through the creation of base scheduling data, validating that data using Scheduler Data Manager as well, and modifying your resource availability and assigning work.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Discuss the usage of Maximo Scheduler applications
- Prepare Calendar and Work Data for scheduling.
- Validate scheduling data using Scheduler Data Manager.
- Perform resource availability modifications using the Graphical Resource View application.
- Manage resource availability using the Graphical Work Week application.
- Manage labor and crew assignments using the Graphical Work Week application.
- Configure new availability reason codes in the Domains application.
Implementation Consultants, Administrators, Technical Sales, System Users, End Users
- Get started
- Learn about Maximo Scheduler and Scheduler base data
- Learn about the Graphical Resource View application
- Learn about the Graphical Work Week application
- Practice what you have learned (hands-on-lab)
- Take the quiz
- Get your course certificate
- Complete the course survey