Tivoli’s Process Automation Engine 7.5 Fundamentals – tr711gpl
Course #: tr711gpl
Duration: 5 Days
This course covers elements of Tivoli’s process automation engine 7.5 that are common to all products based on the engine. It is the prerequisite for more advanced training on IBM’s Service Mangement products.
The course is technical and hands-on in nature. In addition to abstract concepts and use, technical details of the applications and data structures used by IBM Service Management applications are discussed.
- List the components of Tivoli's process automation engine
- Create the foundation data required for Tivoli's process automation engine applications
- Use work management
- Report on Tivoli's Process Automation Engine data
- Customize the engine database configuration and applications
- Automate IBM Service Management applications using workflows
- Use the Integration Framework to import and export data
This intermediate course is for implementers, deployment and project teams, system administrators, database administrators, and consultants who are new to Tivoli's process automation engine and will be using IBM Service Management products.
There are no prerequisites for this course.