Understanding Business Process Manager – vw901gwpl
Duration: 4.8 Hours
This course introduces you to IBM Business Process Manager and the strategies, tools, and methodologies that are used for successful business process management programs. You learn how to successfully start employing business process management in your organization.
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website:
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Describe and explain the business process management (BPM) value proposition
- Employ process driven culture standards
- Employ IBM Business Process Manager project delivery best practices for a successful program implementation
This basic course is designed for users who are new to business process management.
There is no prerequisite for this course.
- Course introduction
- Understanding the BPM value proposition
- Building a process driven culture
- Leveraging BPM delivery best practices
- Course summary