To be eligible to take the CISA, CRISC, CISM or CGEIT exam, candidates must first register with CTS form and buy training with exam.
Please follow the below instructions to schedule your exam appointment.
This guide is only for individuals who have been issued a voucher code from CTS. It includes instructions
to redeem your voucher code for the CISA/CISM/CRISC/CGEIT exam.
Prior to redeeming an ISACA voucher code, you must login to your ISACA account at
https://www.isaca.org/login. If you do not have an account, you can create one for free here.
proceed to the related Exam page:
From the Exam page, click the “REGISTER NOW” button.
Fill out the Exam Registration Form and click the Add to cart button on the Review page.
ADDING PRODUCTS TO YOU CART
1. At the Shopping Cart page, enter the voucher code in the Promo code field
2. Click the Apply button and the related product cost will become $0.00
3. If multiple items are in the cart, you can add additional codes
4. Click the Checkout button and complete the purchase.
Schedule the Certification Exam
1. To schedule the exam, click here and click on the “Certifications & CPE Management” tab. Scroll down until you find the exam that you registered for.
2. Click on the Schedule Your Exam button.
3. You will be taken to the PSI scheduling platform.
4. Select Schedule Exam.
5. Select your delivery mode: In-Person Test Center or Online Remote Proctored. Click Continue.
6. Select the correct exam language from the drop-down menu.
7. Enter your preferred country, city or postal code, and month. Click Search Exam Center.
8. Click your preferred exam location from the search results to view the available dates and times. (To check the possible exam date, click here)
9. After choosing a location, select the date and time of your choice.
10. Scroll down and click Continue.
11. Review your Schedule Details. If everything is correct, click Continue.
12. If this pop-up Success box does not close automatically, click Close.
13. You may print your exam schedule details, reschedule, or cancel your exam appointment.
14. You will receive a confirmation email from PSI at the email address on file with ISACA.
For additional scheduling support, you may also reach out to our exam vendor PSI at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details regarding the exams can be found in the Exam Candidate Information Guide.