Advanced Web Services Customization in IBM WebSphere Commerce (Self-Paced Virtual Course) – 6g85gspl
Duration: 1 Days
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
This 1-day SPVC course is designed to help students understand the web services architecture in IBM WebSphere Commerce Version 8. It covers advanced web services customization scenarios that covers the development of new BOD and REST services.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Describe the web services architecture in WebSphere Commerce
- Develop new BOD services
- Develop new REST services
This course is designed for Java or Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) developers who have experience in Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), Extensible Markup Language (XML), REST, and SQL. Students must also be familiar with the IBM WebSphere Commerce V8 solution architecture and the programming environment, as detailed in the course 6G80G – WebSphere Commerce V8 Programming Essentials (or equivalent experience).
Before taking this course, students should possess the following skills:
- Java or Java EE application development skills
- SQL skills
- Extensible Markup Language (XML) skills
- REST skills
- Knowledge of Rational Application Developer V9.5
- A thorough knowledge of IBM WebSphere Commerce V8 architecture and programming environment, as provided in course 6G80G – WebSphere Commerce V8 Programming Essentials. (or equivalent experience) (6G80G)