Commerce Composer Customization for IBM WebSphere Commerce V8 – 6g81gspl
Duration: 2 Days
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
This 2-day hands on course is designed to help students understand the features of the Commerce Composer tool and how to develop and deploy Commerce Composer assets. It covers custom widget and layout development, and customization of the Commerce Composer tool to manage those custom widgets and layouts.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
• Describe the features and architecture of Commerce Composer
• Create Commerce Composer assets
• Register and deploy Commerce Composer assets
Before taking this course, students should possess the following skills:
• Java or Java EE application development skills
• JSP development and deployment skills
• JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL) skills
• Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) skills
• SQL skills
• Extensible Markup Language (XML) skills
• Knowledge of Rational Application Developer V9.5
• A thorough knowledge of IBM WebSphere Commerce V8 architecture, business models, data models, tools, and functionality as provided in course 6G80G, WebSphere Commerce V8 Programming Essentials.
• (Optional) Knowledge of Management Center as provided in course 6G70G, WebSphere Commerce V8 Management Center Customization (6G70G).