IBM Cognos TM1: Create Scorecards (V10.2) – SPVC – j1259gspl
Course #: j1259gspl
Duration: 1 Days
This is the self paced training version of IBM Cognos TM1: Create Scorecards classroom course. IBM Cognos TM1: Create Scorecards is a one-day self paced course that teaches scorecard developers how to create scorecarding solutions in TM1. Through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises, participants will learn how to create all of the necessary scorecarding objects such as metrics cubes, diagrams, and maps, deploy the solution to the Web for end-user consumption, and create an engaging dashboard presentation for the solution.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Please refer to Course Overview for description information.
This intermediate course is for Scorecard Developers.
You should have:
- Knowledge of your business requirements
- Experience using the Windows operating system and a Web browser
Introduction to Scorecarding in IBM Cognos TM1
- Explain the purpose of scorecarding
- Identify TM1 components and objects used for scorecarding
- Explain the process of creating a scorecarding solution in TM1
Create a Metrics Cube
- Create a new TM1 server
- Create dimensions manually or by importing
- Create and populate a metrics cube
Visualize Relationships using Diagrams and Maps
- Edit an impact diagram
- Create a strategy map
- Create a custom diagram
Make Scorecards Available
- Create and deploy a scorecarding application
- Apply security to a scorecarding application
- Create a dashboard layout for a scorecarding application
- Publish the layout to make it available to users
Link Cubes Together
- Create links to share data between cubes
- Enable drill-through so users can view detailed data linked in from source cubes