IBM Control Center V6.1 for Control Center Administrators – 6b12gwpl
Duration: 4.8 Hours
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
This 5-hour course provides an overview of tasks performed by the Control Center Administrator in IBM Control Center V6.1.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Obtain an overview of the IBM® Control Center V6.1 architecture.
- Plan the IBM Control Center V6.1 implementation.
- Export configuration data, rules, workspaces, and widgets from an existing instance and import it to another.
- Manage user accounts.
- Create custom widgets.
- Manage event processors.
- Obtain an overview of reports.
- Troubleshoot common issues.
- Implement best practices.
This course is designed to train IBM Control Center administrators.
Before taking this course, students should have working knowledge of:
- IBM Sterling Connect:Direct for UNIX
- IBM Sterling Connect:Enterprise for UNIX
- IBM Sterling B2B Integrator
- IBM Sterling File Gateway
- IBM Sterling Secure Proxy
The following topics will be included in this course:
- Course Overview
- Unit 1 : IBM Control Center for Control Center Administrators
- Course Wrap Up