IBM Datacap 9.0.1: Application Builder – wf261gpl
Course #: wf261gpl
Duration: 5 Days
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course IBM Datacap 9.0.1: Application Builder (ZF261G). This option does not require any travel.
This comprehensive course covers various aspects of Datacap application building using the FastDoc and Datacap Studio tools. It introduces the interface, and shows how to create and enhance applications from Form and Learning Templates for processing batches.
- Work with FastDoc Local mode
- Configure applications in FastDoc Server mode
- Create a multi-page application based on Form Template
- Work with the Datacap Studio interface
- Create an application and configure with FastDoc
- Enhance the FastDoc Application in Datacap Studio
- Export to IBM FileNet Content Manager repository
- Application debugging and Test the task profiles
- Application Builders who are responsible for building Datacap applications
- Anyone who needs to know how to rapidly develop a capture solution and enhance the application using the capability of the IBM Datacap suite.
Recommended: Familiarity with data capturing concepts
Unit 1: Introduction to Datacap
Unit 2: FastDoc Local Mode
Unit 3: FastDoc Datacap Server mode
Unit 4: Datacap Studio Introduction
Unit 5: Add a Multi Page Document
Unit 6: Basic Learning Application
Unit 7: Debug and Test