IBM SSFF Introduction to Applications Manager – 6f20gwpl
Duration: 1.6 Hours
This 1.5 hours Web Based Training (WBT) course enables business administrative users to gain an understanding of the key concepts of Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation along with a brief introduction of its business models.
Additionally, the Introduction to Applications Manager module will cover the basics of Applications Manager and one of its primary components, the Application Platform.
This module also provides you with the notes, important tips, and checks your understanding exercise that make you effectively learn the concepts of Participants and Roles.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Describe the business models that the Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation support.
- Launch Applications Manager.
- Describe the layout of Applications Manager.
- Describe the components of Application Platform.
- Navigate Application Platform.
This intermediate course is designed to provide the Business Administrative Users with an overview of the key concepts of Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
- Course Overview
- Module: Introduction to Applications Manager
- Exercise : Launch Applications Manager and Navigate to Application Platform
- Course Wrap Up