IBM Transformation Extender Advanced Overview – 6j02gwpl
Duration: 2.4 Hours
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
This 2-hour course provides an overview of IBM Transformation Extender Advanced product.
After completing this course, students should be able to understand:
- The key functions of ITXA, and the advantages that it provides relative to ITX and commodity XML transformation solutions.
- The main components of ITXA and have a preliminary plan for deployment of those components.
- The core design-time, integration, and run-time functions of ITXA.
- Next steps and options for additional ITXA education.
This course is designed to train IBM Transformation Extender solution architect, solution designer, developer and administrator.
Before taking this course, students should have learned the following course:
- 6J01 - IBM Transformation Extender Overview (6J01G)
It is recommended but not required for students having knowledge of:
- IBM Sterling B2B Integrator
- IBM Integration Bus
- IBM Business Process Manager Advanced
The following topics will be covered during this course:
- Course Overview
- Unit 1 : IBM Transformation Extender Advanced Overview
- Course Wrap Up