IBM Transformation Extender Overview – 6j01gwpl
Duration: 2.4 Hours
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
This 2-hour course provides an overview of IBM Transformation Extender product.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Identify the features and benefits of IBM Transformation Extender.
- Explain the concepts of IBM Transformation Extentender
- Identify the components of IBM Transformation Extender.
- Know the tools and process of developing and deploying transformation solutions.
This course is designed to train IBM Transformation Extender solution designer, developer and administrator.
Before taking this course, it is recommended but not required for students having knowledge of:
- IBM Sterling B2B Integrator
- IBM Integration Bus
- IBM Business Process Manager Advanced
The following topics will be covered during this course:
- Course Overview
- Unit 1 : IBM Transformation Extender Overview
- Course Wrap Up