Loading, Transforming and Exporting Data for IBM WebSphere Commerce FEP 8 – 6g46gwpl
Duration: 0.8 Hours
This 1 hour web based course is designed to provide business professionals and system administrators an overview of the data load tool for IBM WebSphere Commerce Feature Pack 8. The course provides an overview of WebSphere Commerce dataload utility upload, as well as tool configurator, planning, and usage best practices. The course covers choosing the correct file types, as well as troubleshooting upload issues.
Sample demonstrations are integrated as a part of the lesson to facilitate the understanding of student on how to configure and run the dataload utility.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Describe the benefits and features of the data load framework
- Describe the data transformation process
- Describe how to run the data load utility
- Extract data from WebSphere Commerce database
- Troubleshoot a data load issue
This intermediate course is designed for system administrators who want to obtain an understanding of how to configure and execute the dataload tool for IBM WebSphere Commerce for version 7 FEP 8.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Course Overview
- WebSphere Commerce Data load Tool Overview
- Transforming Data
- Configuring the Data Load Utility
- Loading Data
- Exporting Data
- Demonstration 1. Using the Data Load Utility
- Course Wrap Up