WebSphere Commerce Search Administration – 6g55gwpl
Duration: 2.4 Hours
This 2.5 hour web-based course is designed to introduce system administrators, awareness of the skills, and topics that they need to administer WebSphere Commerce search servers based on IBM WebSphere Commerce V7 systems.
The skills that are developed in this course enable WebSphere Commerce system administrators to understand and describe the WebSphere Commerce search deployment configurations. It enables you on how to create search index, tasks involved in managing WebSphere Commerce search servers. The course also describes on caching in WebSphere Commerce search servers.
A demonstration to configure a new language for the store and create the search index cores is provided to give you a peak into one of the search administrative tasks.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Describe the WebSphere Commerce search deployment configurations
- Understand how to create WebSphere Commerce search index
- Describe the tasks in managing WebSphere Commerce search
- Understand caching in WebSphere Commerce search servers
This intermediate course is designed to introduce system administrators, awareness of the skills, and topics that they need to administer WebSphere Commerce search servers based on IBM WebSphere Commerce V7 systems.
You should have experience with WebSphere Commerce, and should have the following skills:
- Basic database administration
- Basic web server administration
- Basic WebSphere Application Server administration
- Experience with Java EE and Java
- Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge on networking and server ports
- Experience with ANT scripts
- Basic knowledge on Solr
- Course Overview
- Demonstration 1. End to end demonstration of configuring new language support for search indexing for a store
- Course Wrap up