WebSphere Commerce Security and Auditing – 6g56gwpl
Duration: 1.6 Hours
This 1.5 hour web based course is designed to educate WebSphere Commerce Site Administrators and System Administrators on the security and auditing features of WebSphere Commerce. The course explains the security features of WebSphere Commerce and things that you should consider in regards to securing your site.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Provide an overview of Security and Auditing.
- Describe the WebSphere Commerce security model
- Describe how authorization is handled
- List and describe session management
- List and describe security consideration
- Understand PCI security standard
This intermediate course is designed for WebSphere Commerce site administrators and System administrators who want to understand the features of WebSphere Commerce Security and Auditing.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Course Overview
- Security and Auditing Overview
- WebSphere Commerce Security Model
- WebSphere Commerce Authentication
- Session Management
- Security Considerations
- PCI Security Standard
- Course Wrap up